happybuy Complaints & Claims email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information should be included when you submit your complaints
- Name of your customer staff
- What happened?
- What do you expect us to do for you?
Our assistants will respond during working hours.
(Our working hours are 10a.m. to 19 p.m (CST: China Standard Time), Monday to Saturday.)
If you receive a wrong size/color/pattern/quantity, a wrong parcel, a damaged item, lost item, etc, you can file a claim within three working days after receiving your item. Late claims will not be accepted.
Please note that the final delivery date is subject to the exact final delivery date on the tracking website.
The following files should be attached in your email to email@example.com
- Pictures (If there is a wrong or broken item, you should provide us with detailed and clear pictures.)
1. Picture of your parcel or item;
2. Picture of the happybuy INVOICE (see below)
3. Picture of item's bar code
Note: Please reserve the important documents in your parcels, such as: Happybuy INVOICE, bar code of your items, waybill. If you have any problem with your parcel, you should provide these documents to help us to check!